[vox] Network Attached Storage device recommendation?

Brian Lavender brian at brie.com
Tue Dec 30 00:34:16 PST 2008

Hey, found one. Check this out. But it doesn't list the model number.

http://searchstorage.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid5_gci1124555,00.html

Here is a more recent build your own howto. Has some discussion about
drdb too!
http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid39_gci1320334,00.html

Another howto
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/howto-setup-linux-iscsi-target-sanwith-tgt.html

Aparently the above article recommends openfiler. I think a small server
using openfiler might be the answer.

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 11:29:07AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 12:51:38AM -0800, Brian Lavender wrote:
> > What about iscsi?
> >

> What about it...? :)  Got some products I can look at?
>
> --
> -bill!
> "Tux Paint" - free children's drawing software for Windows / Mac OS X / Linux!
> Download it today!  http://www.tuxpaint.org/

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/