[vox] cell-phone network data cards and linux?

Wes Hardaker wjhns156 at hardakers.net
Thu Dec 11 16:31:26 PST 2008

Anyone used cellphone network data cards with linux successfully?  I'd
actually like to do it for a month "occasionally" (which really means
buying an expensive card because I don't want the 2-year contract).  Are
there issues?  Does it generally work?  I've seen web-references to the
AT&T cards working under linux so I *think* it looks ok...