[vox] Opportunity to go on the air

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Aug 15 12:16:32 PDT 2008

Dr. Andy Jones on "Dr. Andy's Poetry & Technology Hour" on UC Davis's KDVS
radio, asked if I'd like to go on the air next Wednesday to talk about
the recent ruling in favor of the JMRI folks' copyright suit against
Matt Katzer. (See: http://jmri.sourceforge.net/k/ and do some searches
for JMRI in the news in the past few days, e.g. Slashdot, Yahoo! News, etc.)

I'm not a legal expert, and would also like to share the love (since I've
been on Dr. Andy's show a lot, mostly representing LUGOD).  So... I'd like
to pass along his invitation to the club as a whole.  (He'd like just one
person to come on and talk, so no groups this time.)

Who'd like to call in (or go down to the studio) to talk about this subject?