[vox] Giving away equipment

Marianne Waage yamara at plush.org
Fri Sep 28 17:35:04 PDT 2007

Hey Vox,

I have some equipment, all in working order, free for pickup in Davis
or on UCD campus.

- 16 port 100bT switch with 1 working fiber switch, 2U rack mountable
  Cabletron Systems FN100-16TX

- 16 port 10bT switch, 1U rack mountable - DLink DE 824TP

- Portable CD player (battery powered) - Panasonic SL-S120 XBS

- Laptop, Pentium 100, 16MB RAM, 730MB hard drive, 10" screen, smallish
  AST Ascentia J Series. Laptop is clean and appears kept in good shape

- SGI keyboard (old style, came with an Indigo 2)
- Sun keyboard with Sun optical mouse (old style connector)
- NeXT video/keyboard cable (connects monitor keyboard to NeXT cube)
- Keyboard with AT connector

Email directly to me. First come first serve.

-Marianne