[vox] I went to the Ubuntu Developer Summit and came back with a ton of stickers and CDs

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Mon Nov 5 15:06:37 PST 2007

As well as a giant todo list.  Check my wiki page here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScottRitchie

The Ubuntu loco team for MIT also had a present at the summit, and they
had some very cool little hard stickers that say "Powered by ubuntu".
They are the exact size and texture of those "Designed for Windows
Vista" things you see on laptops.  I have about 10 of them, if anyone
wants them.

I also came away with about 40 Ubuntu 7.10 CDs.  Most are 32 bit,
however I did get a few 64 bit ones, a few Kubuntu ones, a few server
ones, and even an edubuntu one.

Anyway, I'd probably be open to speaking about the whole thing at a
meeting.  There a free time soon?

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie