[vox] Fwd: Relocating to Davis....

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Mar 13 11:03:06 PDT 2007

Matt posted to vox from a non-subscribed address, so it was discarded
my the list software.  I'm forwarding it to vox for him.

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Lawson <lawson08 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Relocating to Davis....
To: vox at lists.lugod.org

Howdy!

I'm a *nix-head whose about to relocate to Davis.
Fortunately I get to keep to my [developer] job in
Florida and will be working remotely.  However if
someone could help orient me now, before I decide
where to live, I'd appreciate it.

I have some various questions not only about net
access, but also where to live.  Among other things, I
want to be able to work on my Mustangs without being
hassled by an apt. manager (they're bad about that in
FL).

Anyway, if it's OT then email me lawson08 at yahoo.com  I
appreciate any help!  Thanks!

- matt

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

----- End forwarded message -----

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/