[vox] [Semi-OT] Photographers and artists needed for Open Source project (Tux Paint)

Don Werve donw at agentsix.net
Thu Jan 18 14:17:31 PST 2007

On 01/18/2007, at 13:30, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> In case anyone here is an artist or photographer, or is in contact
> with any (especially any groups, such as a local photography club),
> the 'Tux Paint' project is looking for contributions.

I'm an amateur photographer, and have some images that I'd be willing
to donate to Tux Paint; I've got a lot of really nice photos from my
trip to Japan last summer, as well as a bunch of general nature and
still-life stuff.

I can't help with the tracing or whatnot, but I can at least send you
some GPLable high-quality JPEGs. *grin*