[vox] Pizza, cake, etc. for next meeting

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jan 12 15:19:55 PST 2007

So, despite my probably not being there, I'm hoping that LUGOD can put
together a little celebration (cake, snacks, maybe pizzas) for our
8th birthday meeting.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard a 'yes' or 'no' from any of the officers,
so perhaps if people want this to happen, some members can volunteer to
do the foot-work.  (We have, in the past, had snacks and cake donated by
friendly members like Christine Scobee, Eric Engelhard and his wife, etc.)

I can't say whether LUGOD can (or wants to) reimburse for any purchases,
though... that's a treasurer (Henry) decision, and, again I haven't heard
'yes' or 'no'.

-bill!
(hoping the officers remember to pick up the library key on Sunday, since
the library is closed on Monday! >X^P )