[vox] Streaming flash videos yourself (no YouTube or Google Video needed)

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Feb 13 21:34:14 PST 2007

    thank you, dave. the question remaining for me
is: is there anything bad about installing Flash?
    i don't like downloading (and upgrading) Adobe
Acrobat (there are other readers), to take a parallel.
i worry there's a proprietary (silo) quality that may
lock some in (and some out).
    is there?
more thanks,
jim