[vox] HSC Buyout Meeting

Cylar Z cylarz at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 22:25:04 PST 2007

For the benefit of interested parties, concerning
ongoing developments at Halted Supply Co (HSC). I've
gotten some great feedback from Linux users in this
area regarding this.

There is a meeting scheduled at HSC on 12/22 at 4pm.
Please be there if you are interested in helping to
save the store. Your support is needed even if you
have no money to invest in the buyout.

--- "john.k at hfeelectronics.com"

Feed the hungry - FOR FREE. Click daily at www.thehungersite.com to give free food to the needy, plus support 5 other worthy causes.