[vox] [fwd] Computer Recycling:

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Aug 30 11:42:14 PDT 2007

This was emailed to me at the pr at lugod.org address.  I'm passing it along
because someone out here was talking about wishing they could recycle some
of their stuff.  I don't know anything about these folks, and would have just
deleted it as spam, but figured I'd pass it along, considering the above...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Ivan Snyder <recyclecomputers at msn.com> -----