[vox] [Fwd]: LinuxPicnic reminder from Heather

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Aug 5 15:34:55 PDT 2007

Heather, done! :)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Heather Stern <star at starshine.org> -----

Hey Bill,

I was wondering if you could post the following to LUGOD's list for me
and/or announce it at your group social on Tuesday?  It's ok for folks
to email me too, I'm just gonna be responding much faster to phone since
I've $paidstuf and of of work all of Thurs for LWE so between that and
the things I'm committed toward for the Picnix I'll be kinda interrupt
driven much of the week.

Oh yeah, and I suppose they can chat me up Thursday if they see me in the
exhibs hall too.

-* Heather

  Hey everyone, the LinuxPicnic will be coming up this month. Uh, this
  *week*, by the time you read this.