[vox] Speaker needed for next week's meeting

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 11 11:48:00 PDT 2007

Would anyone here like to speak at next week's LUGOD meeting?
Oracle heard we had someone who may be able to come, and told us May was
better for them, so they moved up a month.  However, that other potential
speaker never panned out, so the April 16th meeting is still in need of
a speaker.

I'm seeing some neat conversations on the lists about bills and laws,
ECC memory, and optical character recognition (OCR).  Any of you folks
interested in speaking about one of these subjects? :)

Thanks.  Sorry for letting this slip.  April's meeting kind of snuck up on me.

-bill!
pr at lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/