[vox] Software for Flyers

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Sep 5 10:16:34 PDT 2006

out of ignorance:
    conceptually at least, isn't there the possibility of
integrating pantone coloring abilities in the GIMP
GUI, and aren't pantone colors CYMK?
    even more broadly, maybe the discussion is about
the idea of serious-workers-in-the-GUI wanting
immediate feedback (never mind display dependability)
wrt printing?