[vox] Software for Flyers

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Fri Sep 1 18:13:01 PDT 2006

I felt sorry for my wife ringing out her mop in the sink.  I said "I will
get you a very nice mop bucket and ringer so you don't have to work so
hard".  When I brought it home she said "Hey! Thats nice.  Now you don't
have to work so hard when you mop the floor!"

Been mopping the floors ever since.
Jimbo