[vox] Software for Flyers

Orson Jones orsonjones at runbox.com
Fri Sep 1 15:55:35 PDT 2006

<snip>
> Hehe... Tux Paint doesn't support the kind of resolution needed for a
> good 300dpi printout.  Plus, it can't do text at angles.
<snip>

Actually, it would be interesting to have an option to record user input while creating the image. Then you would be able to re-render it at a higher resolution.

Actually, this reminds me of a screensaver my parents once had on their first windows (95) box. It replayed recordings of artists painting on the screen. (Record someone using a somewhat simple paint program, then replay it without anything but the canvas. No pointers or anything. It was pretty cool.)

Orson Jones