[vox] [fwd] SVLUG November 01 Meeting: gdb, the GNU Debugger [Mtn View]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Oct 31 15:28:24 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from mark weisler -----

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:15:38 -0800
From: mark weisler
Subject: SVLUG November 01 Meeting: gdb, the GNU Debugger

The Silicon Valley Linux Users Group (SVLUG) meets this Wednesday, tomorrow.

WHEN:

	Wednesday, November 01, 2006
  	7pm-9pm

MAIN PRESENTATION:

  TOPIC:
	gdb, the GNU Debugger

  PRESENTED BY:
  	Michael Snyder of PalmSource.

  TOPIC SUMMARY:
	Michael Synder will give an omnibus view of GDB -- how it works, how to
get the most use from it, and a bit of what it's like to work on a
publicly maintained Open Source software project.

  ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
 	   Michael Snyder is an active member of the public GDB maintainer's
group.  He has worked on debuggers for 15 years, and on GDB for ten;
first at NeXT, then at Cygnus, Red Hat, and currently at PalmSource.

NIFTY OF THE MONTH:

  To be announced.

LOCATION:

  Symantec  (formerly Veritas Software Corp.)
  VCAFE Facility
  350 Ellis Street  (near E. Middlefield Road)
  Mountain View, CA 94043

    http://www.svlug.org/directions/veritas.shtml

  webmaster {at} svlug -dot- org

MEETING REFRESHMENTS:

  Open Country (http://www.opencountry.com/) will be graciously providing
  refreshments for this meeting.

POST-MEETING GATHERING:

  restaurant/diner after the meeting.  We'll announce the restaurant
  selection at the meeting.

We look forward to seeing you there!

----- End forwarded message -----

bill at newbreedsoftware.com