[vox] cell phone contracts

Orson Jones orsonjones at runbox.com
Mon Nov 27 09:56:17 PST 2006

I was using t-mobile for a while with the sidekick2 prepaid plan. It costs $30/month plus 15 cents/minute. There are NO extra fees other than sales tax when you reload minutes I just switched to a contract and the extra fees ($10-$20/month??) are about enough that I will probably switch back to prepaid after. If you don't use a lot of minutes, prepaid is reasonably priced compared to any plan you could get. I had unlimited data access and I loved it. But I moved out where I don't get service, so I dropped the data plan and went with a "cheap" contract plan.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

Have fun.

Orson Jones