[vox] [OT] Surface mount soldering

Adam Yergovich ayergovich at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 15:02:11 PST 2006

    I figure someone here might be able to help me. I have a pair of boards with
ruined PCMCIA power switcihng chips, which are 30-pin SSOP. I have ordered
some replacement chips (free as samples), but I can't replace them myself. Is
there anoyone here who can replace the chips for me? (if it's much trouble,
I'd be happy to compensate)

  I can probably replace them for you, but if the power circuit got fubared you may have more than just one bad IC on your hands.  Still, i'm happy to do what i can.  If you're free next Sat around 1ish i can probably do it then.

  -Adam