[vox] [fwd] Debian Project considers GNU FDL conditionally free

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Mar 17 13:59:58 PST 2006

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 12:18:23PM -0800, Bob Scofield wrote:
> Does anybody know if this means that the help files for Open Office will move
> from Contrib to Main?

I'm not familiar with the license of OOo's help files, but I guess if they
are currently GFDL (with no invariant sections), that sounds like: yes.

I'm talking out of /dev/random here, though, so hopefully someone more
In The Know(tm) will reply. ;)

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel