[vox] July 4th event?

Michael Cheselka cheselka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:42:14 PDT 2006

Hello,

I live in Fairfield and could use a ride.  If anyone is coming down 80 from
the SF Bay area, and wouldn't mind picking me up, and/or dropping me off
afterwards, I would appreciate it.  There's a train I can use to get
there so the
ride home is the important one.  I need go to sleep early,  say before 11pm,
to go to work the next day.

Much Thanks!
Mike

--
When in the Potemkin Wired be a Potemkin Lain.