[vox] Re: [fwd] What converting to Linux can do for a school

Mark K. Kim lugod2 at cbreak.org
Sat Jun 24 11:54:34 PDT 2006

On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 11:23:40AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> And someone asked _how_ Linux thin clients helped (specifically the math scores),
> and Daniel gave a thorough answer. :)
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Daniel Howard -----
[snip]

Wow, that's awesome.  It sounds like the teachers knew what they were
doing on top of having the Linux+OSS resources.  I think it might help
other schools tremendously if the list of OSS they used were available,
as well as the website addresses, and some pictures of the collages they
made at the end of the school year on some website.  If it's not too
much asking, would Daniel have access to such data?

-Mark