[fwd] Re: [vox] Speaker needed

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jun 2 12:25:02 PDT 2006

Luke posted this from an address that's not subscribed to the list.

----- Forwarded message from vox-bounces at lists.lugod.org -----

Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 04:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: Luke S Crawford <lsc at prgmr.com>
Subject: Re: [vox] Speaker needed

Hmm... I know I haven't been showing up lately, but would anyone else be
interested in Xen virtualization?  It's kindof blatant self-promotion on
my part, as I'm selling Xen-based virtual servers, but it would be
fun to present something on running Linux DomUs.

Of course, my dom0 is NetBSD, but that's pretty common.

Heck, I could hand out a certain number of free 32M images.

there's some interesting stuff with balancing the CPU between your
customers in a fair manner.

----- End forwarded message -----