[vox] Monday meeting - Togo's?

Adam YErgovich ayergovich at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 14:54:18 PST 2006

Wow, that would be awesome to have food along as well.
 I'm willing to chip in, and i might be able to pick
up the sandwiches to boot.  I think they'll fit in my
car just fine.

Only concern is that food will draw more people, and
i'll be even more nervous in front of everyone. : P

-Adam

--- Ryan Castellucci <cjg5ehir02 at sneakemail.com>