[vox] [fwd] January [SacLUG] Meeting [Jan 12]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jan 11 10:18:16 PST 2006

See:  http://www.saclug.org/

----- Forwarded message from GMcG -----

Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:06:43 +0000
From: (GMcG)
Subject: [Lug-nuts] January Meeting

Hi,

Just a reminder that our monthly meeting is tommorrow night, 7-9 at Exit Certified.  Agenda is open.  I'll bring my laptop and will try to get the wireless network working or maybe record some sounds from the sound card mic input if no one has anything else.  I don't plan to do any prep.  If anyone has anything they'd like to discuss or explore, please stop by.  Fedora Core 5 is going to be released with Mono. Might be worth talking about a bit.

-Gary

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-bill!                          Now available!  Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                        bumper sticker, and apparel!