[vox] [fwd] Camp Sysadmin [next week in SF]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jan 6 15:52:02 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from Patrick McGovern <pat at splunk.com> -----

A brief reminder:   Camp SysAdmin is a week from tomorrow (the 14th
of January).   We have just a few spots left, so if you have
interest, now would be a good time to signup.

Pat-

---

Hello,

My name is Patrick McGovern and I am with a company called Splunk. (I
use to manage SourceForge.net). We are doing a very cool event in San
Francisco called Camp Sysadmin that I want to let you know about.
(hosted by Splunk,  BayLisa, SysAdmin Magazine, and USENIX).

It's being held at a wine bar on Saturday January 14th.     Speakers
include:
Eric Allman CTO Send Mail
Ethan Galstad Project lead/founder of  Nagios
Brian Aker, director of architecture at MySQL
Richard Whitehead, Chief Techincal Officer of Clarus Systems
Free Admission.

More info here: http://www.splunk.com/index.php/camp

Mmmm...Wine and computers.   A day in paradise!

We have very limited room since it's in a wine bar, but I'd love to
have folks from SVLUG be apart of it.

Let me know if you have any questions.   I look forward to seeing you
there.

Pat-

--
Patrick McGovern
pat at splunk.com

splunk> Needle. Haystack. Found. Splunk.

----- End forwarded message -----

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/