[vox] [fwd] sacaug janurary meeting [ASTLinux LiveCD/VMWare image; Jan. 12]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 3 15:27:20 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from trixter aka Bret McDanel <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com> -----

Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:05:33 -0800
From: trixter aka Bret McDanel <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com>
Subject: sacaug janurary meeting
To: webmaster at lugod.org

http://www.sacaug.org/event/2006/01/12/day

The Janurary meeting will be at the new location thanks to Exit
Certified.

We will be working with ASTLinux which has a vmware image (usable with
the free VMWare player) as well as a live CD so you wont have to
reinstall from scratch. Configuration through the web interface of
ASTLinux as well as editing the config files by hand will be
discussed.

In addition I will have a variety of devices to actually place calls
within our test network to demonstrate that our asterisk installs do
work.

links:
new location  http://www.sacaug.org/Meetings
ASTLinux  ASTLinux.org

Thanks

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378

----- End forwarded message -----

bill at newbreedsoftware.com