[vox] SuSE Bloat

Bob Scofield scofield at omsoft.com
Thu Feb 2 14:30:03 PST 2006

On Thursday 02 February 2006 01:37 pm, Rod Roark wrote:

> With the likes of Debian and Ubuntu around, there's not much
> technical justification for using any commercial distribution.

I have read that Debian does not have the hardware recognition that SuSE has.
That's one reason I would think about putting SuSE on a laptop.  I have had
no problems whatsoever with Debian recognizing hardware on this machine.  But
then of course this is a Sunset Systems special; a Rod Roark machine designed
for Linux.

Bob