[vox] [fwd] Rleased New Linux OS for Thin Clients [advertisement]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 14 11:39:34 PDT 2006

Mark Brown sent the following to a number of different LUGs.
It mentions an attached 'datasheet', but it was a few 100KB and this
list isn't really one to send attachments to, so I've discarded it.

In case anyone out here is interested, I'm forwarding it to the list. Enjoy!

----- Forwarded message from mbrown <mbrown at wmltd.co.uk> -----