[vox] Status of Davis Hacking Society?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Aug 11 11:16:00 PDT 2006

Last I heard, Davis Hacking Society was still around, and met the same
Tuesday of the month as LUGOD, at the same place (Delta of Venus).

I noticed recently that the DHS page on DavisWiki.org stated that they
met _every_ Tuesday, not just the first Tue. of the month:

  http://www.daviswiki.org/Davis%20Hacking%20Society

However, I just noticed the conversation tacked on to the bottom of that
page, and it sounds like maybe they disbanded?  Or now meet only on the
first Tuesday?  Or...?  (Many of the comments are not dated, so I don't
know how recent most of the conversation is.)

Does anyone know the actual status of DHS?  Since top of that wiki page
shows them as meeting "Tuesdays" (which I assume to mean 'every Tue.'),
I listed them as meeting once a week in our calendar (when I updated it
yesterday)...

  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

Thanks in advance!

-bill!