[vox] Computer Donation to Baton Rouge! ON THE MOVE!!!!!!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Oct 30 15:18:15 PST 2005

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 12:27:10PM -0800, Ben TImmons wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> We finally had some breakthroughs and we need to get the first 50 PC's
> together, palletized and out the door!
<snip>

I've got limited net access this weekend, but have just passed this along
to SacLUG and RoseLUG in our area, SF-LUG and BALUG in SF,
SVLUG and PenLUG on the peninsula/southbay, NBLUG in the north bay, and
Richard Lowenberg from DCN in Davis, and Andy Jones of "Dr. Andy's
Poetry & Technology Hour" on KDVS radio in Davis.  (aka, the usual suspects)

;)