[vox] Notice: Tongiht's speaker had to cancel!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Oct 17 10:07:15 PDT 2005

Tonight's scheduled speaker has fallen ill and has to cancel tonight's
presentation.

Is anyone out here willing to fill-in with another topic?  (It doesn't have
to be a major presentation, just something short and interesting/cool. ;) )

Or, if people think it would be best to just cancel the meeting, let me know.
(I'm going to update the website and send out announcements.)

(If the meeting DOES get cancelled, someone needs to go to the library
to post a sign explaining why nobody's there ;^) )

Thanks!!!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/