[vox] Looking for Beta Testers for Two Linux-based Products

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:30:07 PST 2005

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested.

We are looking for beta testers in the Sacramento area for two
products we have developed based on Linux/Open Source Software.

1.  "Thin Client Booter."  This is an "appliance" that is placed on a
network and allows older/used pcs or diskless thin client workstations
to boot directly as thin clients.  One version of this is specifically
for Windows environments, and we are specifically looking for
businesses or organizations running Windows Terminal Server.  Will
also work to run any distribution of Linux in thin client mode.  Well
tested, in final stages.  Can save businesses hundreds of dollars per
client workstation.  Remote office can run thin client with no server.

2.  Public Web Station / Wireless Kiosk.  This is a converted PC,
running Firefox browser for public web access.  Can also be used for
specific kiosk applications.  Currently running in a tire store and a
dental office.  Minimal/no maintenance.  Both wired and wireless
available.  Are looking for retail/service operations that would
benefit from offering internet access to customers; or
solution-specific applications that are web-based.

Please contact me directly if you are interested or have any ideas of
organizations to contact.

Thanks,

Steve

--