[vox] A Criticism of Debian Testing

Bob Scofield scofield at omsoft.com
Tue Nov 22 17:18:18 PST 2005

On Tuesday 22 November 2005 14:37, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 09:01:37AM -0800, Bob Scofield wrote:
>
> I think the thing folks like you and I need to do are be patient and NOT
> run upgrades when it's obvious a number of packages will be removed. :^)

I think I need to look at the documentation that Karsten cited to see if I can
upgrade some packages, and at the same time prevent others from being
removed.

But YOU are a big fat liar.  You promised months ago to give us a review of
KDE 3.4 after you downloaded it earlier than the rest of us.  And you never
did. :-)

Bob