[vox] Linux-compatible MP3 player recommendations wanted!

Jennifer Stickel jrstickel at ucdavis.edu
Tue May 31 14:07:59 PDT 2005

I got myself a Creative MuVo back in November.  It is a 1 GB flash
device that can play mp3s, listen to the radio, and record (either from
the radio or an external microphone) to mp3 format and runs off a single
AAA battery.  It is a very basic device in terms of the user interface,
but connects nicely to the USB port on my computer.  Linux has never had
a problem with it.  The other reason I got this one was the cost - just
over $100 at Fry's.  Hope this helps,

Jennifer