[vox] [OT] Z-World acquired

Joel Baumert kender at geeksource.net
Tue May 31 07:25:54 PDT 2005

Pretty exciting!

If you haven't taken a look at Digi they have some interesting ARM
based products. One of them is something that looks like a larger
Ethernet connector, and is, but also has the processor and associated
hardware built in as well!

http://www.digi.com/products/embeddeddeviceservers/digiconnectme.jsp

I glanced around and it looks like someone has put a linux distribution
together for their product.

http://linuxdevices.com/news/NS8386088053.html

They also have a Wi-Fi version of the product in similar packaging.

Joel