[vox] Re: [vox-announce] Table needed for LUGOD @ WEF on Friday!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed May 4 15:53:05 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 10:48:56AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> I think we have tables and chairs available, now.  Thanks, though!

Yeah, apparently Mike Simons snuck to Davis last night, skipped the meeting,
and just dropped the tables off at Emily's.

I wish he would've called to tell me what was up. :^)  At the time I posted
the emergency announcement, Daphne, Emily and I were all under the impression
that the tables were still in Dublin, and wouldn't be coming to Davis
until late Friday night.  :^)

Anyway, thanks for the offer, Zach and Steve!  (And if you're out here,
thanks for dropping them off, Mike!)