[vox] Re: [vox-announce] Table needed for LUGOD @ WEF on Friday!

Zach Johnson zjohnson at math.ucdavis.edu
Wed May 4 10:45:32 PDT 2005

I have two 5' x 2.5' folding camp tables and 4 fabric folding chairs.

The camp tables are really light (so you can hike in with them if you need
to) so they are sort of flimsy and unstable. On the other hand they fit in
just about any cay trunk.

There are available (I live in Woodland) if people try to be nice to them.