[vox] [OT] Alternate Vehicle Advice

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Sun Mar 13 06:57:05 PST 2005

The Toyota Prius is enviro friendly which uses both electric and gas motors.
The electric motor reverts to a generator to charge up the battery. No need
to plug it in.  They say that you can get up to 65 mpg on fwy.  Not a lot of
power but if you are not into racing your buddies or towing then this is a
good car for low gas consumption.

Out of your price range though.  Prius hits 20 grand.

Jim George
Toyota technician
Elk Grove Toyota
If you want to know the trick stuff about this car, please let me know.
Amazing what this vehicle does.