[vox] [fwd] Bart Decrem on Firefox & desktop Linux at Peninsula Linux Users' Group Meeting, Thursday, June 23rd, 2005

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jun 20 16:27:53 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from Bill Crooke <bill at thecrookes.com> -----

Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:00:22 -0700
From: Bill Crooke <bill at thecrookes.com>
Subject: [PenLUG] Peninsula Linux Users' Group Meeting, Thursday, June 23rd,
	2005
To: penlug-members at penlug.org

   Peninsula Linux Users' Group, Thursday, June 23, 2005

     We have a meeting of the Peninsula Linux Users' Group (PenLUG) this
     week!  Here are the details about the next meeting.  For more
     information or directions go to http://www.penlug.org/

     Our website is a TWiki; please feel free to create a user account
     and modify the website if you have something to contribute.