[vox] Help needed for speech class project

Mark Holtz lugod at deepspacefranchise.net
Sat Jun 11 09:17:14 PDT 2005

A friend of mine, Richard Burkhart, recommended that I post here for
assistance.

I am a Business Administration-MIS student at Sac State, and I'm taking a
COMS course over the summer. One of the assignments which was given out last
Thursday and due next Thursday is an interview assignment with a member of a
industry that interests you. Well, since I'm a tech, I'll probably go into
system administration.

Since there are several IT professionals on this list, I was wondering if I
could arrange for an interview. I realize that this is extremely short
notice, but that's the way it is. I'm not happy about it either. You can
e-mail me with contact details.

Thanks in advance.