[vox] [fwd] Software Freedom Day 2005 [Sept 10th; should we demo?]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jun 9 09:56:55 PDT 2005

Should LUGOD 'participate' in this event by holding a demo that day?
(It's a Saturday.)  It looks like we can register to receive free materials
to give away at the event (if we do so before July 1st).

-bill!
(who's only skimmed the email, so far!)

----- Forwarded message from Matt Oquist <moquist at majen.net> -----