[vox] [OT] LED arcade game resembling "Braid" screensaver

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 19 21:51:59 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 03:19:41PM -0700, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
> Oops... but what was I talking about?
> I /meant/ LED-based games.

Oh, yeah.  I had one that was a space game for two players.  I think it
had one LED screen that you could see from both sides.

> But speaking of LCD games, I /love/ my GameBoy SP, and all the terrific
> retro games they've been putting out for it.

Agreed.  Now that they've added a backlight (HELLO!?  Atari Lynx had this
in 1989, as did other systems!), and now that I've seen the retro classic
collections, I finally got one.  (It also helped that I was living alone
during the week for 4 or so months last year. :^) )

> I hope they still continue to do so for the GBA, as I have little
> interest at the moment for the DS.

Agreed.  (And, again, esp. since I just bought my GBASP ~1 year ago! >:^P )

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th