[vox] [OT] LED arcade game resembling "Braid" screensaver

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 19 14:29:25 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 01:55:05PM -0700, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
> I had a couple of LCD-based games when I was a kid. My favorite was a
> battery-operated PacMan game; but I also remember some baseball game.

There are new LCD games available these days, as a kind of retro thing,
I guess.  I believe there are also some remakes of old Nintendo
"game and watch" games (from before the Nintendo NES game console)
for Gameboy, or something.

And yeah, some of those games were pretty cool.

bill at newbreedsoftware.com       Sunnyvale Baylands Park, Sunday, August 14th