[vox] [OT] LED arcade game resembling "Braid" screensaver

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jul 19 13:50:06 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 01:41:19PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> [Seth posted from a non-subscribed list...

Err... address. :^)

BTW, I once started wrtiting my own clone of Tempest for Linux, called Tumult.
Didn't get very far, but you can check it out here:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/lab/tumult/

Direct link to a fun screenshot:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/lab/tumult/zapper.gif

PPS - Tempest 2000 (available for PlayStation as Tempest X, which has
2000 in it as an easter egg) is an awesome remake of the original.
It's one of the main reasons I bought my Atari Jaguar consoles. :^)