[vox] [fwd] All O'Reilly Books 43% Off Today Only; Linux Cookbook Free From Fry's

Dave Henley dave at nerdbooks.com
Sun Jan 16 13:58:57 PST 2005

If one does a search on the nerdbooks.com site for "O'Reilly", one finds
that any book in stock over a quantity of 5 is 45% off.  We have just under
150 different O'Reilly titles that fit into this category and that are 45%
off.   This has been the case for at least two months and won't end anytime
soon.

Those in stock in quantities of 3-4 are 37% off the cover, and those that we
have 1-2 copies in stock are 35% off.

We have a total of 571 different O'Reilly titles in stock.

Dave Henley
www.nerdbooks.com
1681 Firman Drive, Suite 101
Richardson, TX  75081