[vox] [OT] Anyone else getting hit with a deluge of virus email bounces?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 11 10:59:09 PST 2005

It seems the latest(?) Windows virus is hitting people hard, and I'm one
of them! >:^(

Yesterday morning, I was greeted with nearly 900 bounced emails
(including about 300 "you sent a virus" bounces) in my inbox.
Today, the number skyrocketed to nearly 4000.

I've asked my ISP if they can filter some of this stuff.
(I already filter messages with the word "virus" into my spam folder.
I don't spend much time /talking/ about viruses, compared to how often
braindead servers complain that I sent them.)

Is anyone else getting hit with these?  Or am I just lucky because some
particular box out there has my address in it for this virus to use?

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com          April shower bring Kompressor power!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/