[vox] Real Time & Embedded Conf in Santa Clara, Jan 27th [Free]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jan 7 11:05:20 PST 2005

I was sent a note about a free 1-day conference taking place at the
Santa Clara Convention Center on Thursday, January 27th.

I took the liberty of posting a short summary to LinuxDevices.com
(since the event wasn't on their calendar), and thought I'd post it here,
too.  (It's pretty much quoting a small part of their website.)

Enjoy!

  The Real-Time & Embedded Computing Conference (RTECC) is highly
  focused to those who are developing computer systems and time-critical
  applications serving multiple industries such as; data communication
  and telephony, military and aerospace, industrial control,
  instrumentation, consumer electronics, image processing, process
  control, medical instrumentation, vehicular control and maintenance,
  embedded appliances and more.

  RTECC is designed specifically to meet the needs of Software and
  Hardware Engineers, Design and Production Engineers, R&D, Electrical
  and Electronic Engineers, Project Engineers, Directors and Managers of
  Engineering.

  William Weinberg from Open Source Development Labs will be giving the
  Luncheon Keynote, and there will be an address on Embedded Linux: "Its
  Future Success."

  The event takes place from 8am to 3pm and is free

See:

  http://www.rtecc.com/sanjose/

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com          April shower bring Kompressor power!