[vox] Free computer and monitors

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Sun Jan 2 14:53:48 PST 2005

Anyone want an old Toshiba T5200 laptop?

  6MB RAM
  100 MB hard drive
  386 CPU (I forget the speed)
  10 Mbps Ethernet (both BNC and cat5 connectors)
  Plasma display is gone so you need an external monitor

It's made for DOS but currently has Slackware 8.0; I still
have the original DOS installation diskettes, and an add-in
modem that can substitute for the network card.

Also I have a 17" CTX monitor that works fine but has no
stand, and a couple of 14" monitors of unknown quality.

All free to anyone willing to come to Fairfield.

-- Rod