[vox] Wanted: Microdrive or Laptop HDD

Ryan cjg5ehir02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Feb 14 01:38:53 PST 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 02:41 am, Ryan Castellucci
cjg5ehir02-at-sneakemail.com |lugod| wrote:
> I'd like to get my hands on a used microdrive or a laptop (2.5in) hard
> drive for a project. A microdrive would be best (capacity is not a major
> concern, 340MB is plenty big), but I will settle for a 2.5in hard drive if
> i can't get a used microdrive.
>
> If anyone has either of these items and would be willing to sell or trade
> me, please contact me off list.

Someone gave me an 810MB IBM laptop hard drive, for which I am grateful,
however, I am unable to make use of it, due to incompatible mounting
hardware. I located a suitable drive, which I am now using, however, i have
no use for the 810MB drive, and would like to return it.

I don't have this guy's email address, and I can't remember his name.

Guy who's name I can't remember, can you please email me?

--
Ryan Castellucci - http://ryanc.org/